Selby Frame is a master storyteller with more than 30 years experience as a writing professional. She has honed her skills in a variety of settings — as a journalist, advertising copywriter, marketer, communications director, and content developer — and brings a clean, lively writing style that drives great metrics.
At heart she is a feature writer, with a rare ability to connect deeply with her subjects. Her narrative chops extend across a wide range of content marketing strategies — from newsletter creation to landing page copy, e-blasts to podcasts.
She holds a BFA in Theatre (Virginia Commonwealth University) and has a journalistic background that includes arts reporting, theater reviewing, feature writing and podcast/video interviewing.
Past and current clients include: L.L. Bean, Chivas Regal, AutoEurope, Arnold Worldwide, Folger Theatre, Science Magazine, Maine Public Radio, and Phi Beta Kappa Society.
She is adept at building content strategies for multi-channel marketing efforts, designing personalized campaigns that engage audiences at all stages of the journey — from unknown prospect to loyal subscriber.
Her approach to enhancing BroadwayHD’s content marketing would be straightforward.
At every touch point:
INVITE subscribers right onto the stage
TEASE them with the sights and sounds of the shows
ENTICE new subscribers with a free viewing, sign-on giveaway or contest
ROLL OUT value-added features for renewing or premium subscribers
BUILD communities of users
EXPAND and educate a new generation of audiences
Among suggested deliverables:
- Previews and behind-the-scenes features on existing and upcoming shows.
- Interviews with a whole host of theater professionals, from makeup artists to composers to producers.
- Corporate materials for BroadwayHD, lifting the curtain on how founders Stewart F. Lane and Bonnie Comley snagged the deal of the century.
- On-page web analysis and copywriting, with streamlined preview options, enhanced visual content and revitalized show synopses
- Development of a rich base of related content (reviews, profiles, podcasts, etc.) for strategic shows — to feed website, newsletters, FB and e-blast campaigns.
- Planning and implementation of value-added editorial features for premium subscribers
- Redesign of the Subscribe page to be more benefits-centric
Up close with Edward Albee.
A costumer’s revenge.
A come-on from Julio Iglesias.
A composer’s surprise inspiration.